COVID-19 Update: Our doors are open and we’re ready for you. See what we are doing to protect you and our staff.
COVID - 19 UPDATE
We’re back and ready to welcome you! In accordance with the guidelines set forth, we are opening our offices on May 5th to provide comprehensive general dentistry services. Davis Dentistry is taking appropriate measures to keep our patients and team members safe. Our offices have always gone above and beyond to meet the health standards and guidelines set up by the CDC and ADA and we will continue to exceed those standards now.
We encourage you to visit us and trust that we will continue to implement any action necessary to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Please remember that maintaining good oral hygiene is essential to your overall health.
Your Davis Dentistry experience will be a little different to help ensure your safety and our compliance with local and state ordinances.
Here’s what you can expect at your next visit:
- All patients will be screened prior to being scheduled, as well as upon check-in (temperature checks and health questionnaire)
- Our staff is equipped with the proper (PPE) personal protective equipment (e.g., gloves, masks, eyewear)
- Davis Dentistry’s dental personnel will undergo daily temperature checks and health screenings Patients will experience a clean and disinfected lobby at all times
- Sanitizing stations will be provided for patients
- Continual sanitation of door handles, countertops, restrooms, and furniture
- Wait in car option available
- Sterile instruments and devices
- Pre-procedural mouth rinses - all patients will be given an antimicrobial mouth rinse before their dental cleaning or procedure.
- Clean and disinfected environmental surfaces
- Patients will be asked to practice social distancing, respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette
- Exceptional dental care from our Davis Dentistry team
We ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call 615-849-1292 to reschedule your appointment.